I wasn't really going to show any more pictures of the kitchen until the BIG REVEAL but I am too excited not to share (plus, this is a way to prove to Jennine that her husband, James, is really here working and not just screwin' around!) Most of the painting is done (which I wasn't even expecting - happy surprise) but of course, being a woman and exercising my perogative to change my mind, one teensy tinsy thing needs to be changed. But I haven't just been sitting around pointing my finger either! I painted the inside of our double front doors on Saturday (ding dong the ugly brown is gone) and plan to paint the outside tomorrow. The island is well under construction and we are getting an idea of how great it is going to be. So, for your entertainment...here is a kitchen update...hot off the presses!

My "Firebrick" red..matches the red tiles around the fireplace.


Front and half of the back of the island....

Two of the most important members of "Team Kitchen"!
3 comments:
Fabulous!! And I love the fire engine red. And I have some pictures. I just need to get them posted. Maybe today!???! I hope. --- and thanks for letting us know you know we love you and hope and pray for you continually.
I love me some red!
Between your kitchen and mine, we are very patriotic!!! Looking great!
Post a Comment