Friday, July 9, 2010

Connor with a Camera

I'll admit it...things got a little slow between our BBQ and fireworks show, and for kicks, I let Connor loose with the camera.

We call this series, "Connor - A Self Portrait" - do not look too closely, there is some unsightliness going on in that child's teeth and up his nose. NOT for the faint of heart:



And of course, what fun is it to have a camera turned over to you if you are not going to take pictures of your parents, particularly your mother, inappropriately dressed and with no make-up? Dang paparazzi....




Not bad, but I think he needs to log some time in at the Ginnie J Photography Camp! (though come to think of it, I could use some time there too) Help Ginnie!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

When he gets older, those pictures of his parents at their "worst" will be his favorites! I'm glad you posted them - you guys are cute!

Goates said...

you have a budding photographer ;) Those pictures are really cute!