I have started a new blog for the babies where I will put daily updates, pictures and whatever strikes my fancy that is just about the girls. I will leave the blog up until the girls come home, then am hoping to make a book about their journey home. It is still a little rough around the edges, but if you would like to check it out, please visit www.abbyellahomewardbound.blogspot.com Of course, I will still be posting here, the new blog will be more like a journal of sorts.
Thank you for all the love and support! We need a little more prayer, not only for the girls, but also for me. I am still struggling with high blood pressure. We are going to try a med adjustment and hopefully that will work. I need to get it under control, and soon. I need to be healthy for when these babies do come home.
Love you all!!
Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
we are praying for you and the girls!
That is a good idea for the blog. The girls look great. How about some pictures of mom with her girls??
Post a Comment