I cried a little happy happy joy joy tear today....the world has been blessed with a beautiful little miracle named Luke! He is the brand new baby son of Erica and Stephen, one of my most favoritist people I know, but don't get to spend time with (let's change that!). Luke joins his big sister Kalli and brothers Ziek and Skyler. I have been waiting for this news since last July! Congratulations from the Pehrsons....we love you, are thrilled for you and are so grateful!!!
I also want to congratulate Dave and Misty on the addition of Isaac to their family. It was in December and I don't think I ever mentioned it (December was kind of a busy month for me). He is just beautiful and a complete surprise, to me anyway! I am anxious to read part 2 of his story as soon as Misty catches her breath.
So much baby love!
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment