Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Babies Day Out

A few weeks ago, we took advantage of a gorgeous spring day and took the kids to the park. After a slow start, in which the babies' idiot parents spent most of the time trying to figure out the stroller, we finally got rollin'. We went on a nice, but short walk (for both the babies sake as it was their "maiden voyage" and Mom's because her feet are still healing) and I think for the most part they loved it. As long as we didn't stop for any reason! Ella, as usual, looked a little worried, but Abby was pretty chill. They both yell like banshees though the minute the action stops. Same with the car. I think I won't be going anywhere for a while that doesn't require consistent right hand turns and no red lights! We all had a great time. It was so good to get some fresh air and get out of the house!

1 comment:

Edy said...

Nice "rides" guys.