Friday, April 15, 2011
I Think We're Alone Now
If all has gone as planned, we are now private! (And yes, Ginnie, that's private private. But hey everyone, check out Ginnie's blog...she is down there on the right...she does sweet giveaways and stuff! And she's only sorta private, not private private). I am sorry for the extra step it will take to view the blog, but something occurred that made me realize the necessity of it all. No big whoop, nothing involving the children, just definitely an a-ha moment. I hope you will continue to follow us. There will be more pictures posted soon....the computer problems around here have been re-donk, but Lance is here visiting and hopefully diagnosed the problem or pronounced the patient dead so we can all move on!! I was really moved by how many people wanted to be included. Thank you so very much! It means so much....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
When you have little ones its always good to be safe then sorry. Thanks for inviting me to the blog. I love to read the updates on the kids! And can't wait to see where you will be singing next. Hopefully somewhere close to my neck of the woods. :)
Post a Comment