Friday, April 15, 2011
Mr. Helpful
I am so proud of Connor...he truly tries his very best to be a helper with the babies. If he hears one start to cry he will run to try and give her a binkie, he grabs clean diapers if I am out and even takes them to the trash (although he will thoroughly interrogate me as to whether or not it's poopy and will balk at the thought of having to take it - it means going to the outside garbage can). The other morning I had "double trouble"....both babies were awake and neither one would wait patiently (I can usually count on Ella for that, but she was not having it at all that morning). Connor jumped in and offered to help. I was so grateful for the extra set of hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment