Saturday, March 7, 2009
Another Facebook Success Story
This is just some happiness I wanted to share.....those of you who know me well, know that there is another man in my life who means the world to me - my best friend since we were six years old, Jimmy. Unfortunately, because that's the way life works sometimes, I have not had contact with him in about 7 1/2 years. Again, if you know me really well, and it's okay if you don't know about this because I don't talk about it a lot, you know that this has caused me a lot of pain. However, I have never stopped loving him and missing him. Today, I got an invitation to be friends with him on Facebook and got to open his profile and see his wonderful self. I am so beyond, I can't even express. Tears of joy, the whole bag of chips. And may I add, it felt really good to finally cry out of happiness... Here's to rebuilding a very important part of my life! I love you, Mouse!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think I'm very happy for you Amy. Although I just read on AOL that Facebook is "out" because it is for old foggies and now the younger generation have to go find another space. Love you girl.
And besides that --- I learned that lol doesn't really mean "lots of luck" like I thought. Anyway you always make me lol. Have a beautiful day.
Post a Comment