-fail to mention how proud we all are of my nephew Cayden for making the decision to be baptized! We went down to Lehi (like that's far away or something) last Saturday and it was just a great day. Well, except for when Con-Con pointed at a lady in the next pew over in a bright yellow shirt and shouted (top of lung) "Big Bird! Big Bird!" And of course there was the moment of silence when he shouted "Yay for Jesus!!" (I believe that was the Pentacostal side of the family coming out..) There was also Angela's Flying Butt Bounce, well documented on Marcy's blog, (and caught on video) check it out. All in all, a memorable day! Yay for Cayden!
-forget to thank my father in law, and the aforementioned Angela, for allowing me to take part in an awesome (if I do say so myself) presentation on adoption at BYU! Paw in law, cause, well, it was his class, and Angela for helping wrangle Connor for me. It was really great..it consisted of Connie the Amazing (the adoption supervisor at our agency), a darling birthmother and me. We each took a turn talking to the students about adoption and what a miracle it is. Then they got to ask us questions. We get to do it again later in the month. What a truly incredible opportunity!
I am sure I am forgetting more...Hmmm...well, it will come to me in a couple of days. Or not!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I am So crazy happy for you! to hear all those great things that have happened in your life just makes me smile so big. I can't wait to give you a hug. i love you sister :0)
I'm glad the presentation went so well! That would be so awesome to be in that class - I'm jealous of those students. How amazing to get to hear stories and ask questions of a group like you three.
Man.. some people are so lucky! Imagine seeing Big Bird at a baptism. A dream come true for a little guy.
Post a Comment