Friday, March 20, 2009

Parent Profiles

We are excited to share with you our new profile on Parent Profiles! We feel very optimistic about having our profile up on another website....please take time to check us out and again offer any feedback you may have! We hope we are closing the time gap on the day that we bring our next little one home....thank you again for all your support!
http://www.parentprofiles.com/profiles/db24007.html

3 comments:

Gregg and Jenica Jones said...

Hey Amy! I checked out your site on Parent Profiles and it looks great! I love that you're getting your profiles out there for your future miracle! I will definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers that the newest addition to your family will come very soon!
Lots of love,
Jenica

Deidra said...

LOVE IT! You guys are good at it. I am thinking about paying a professional to spif ours up. I doesn't feel like we are getting so many hits. How's the outreach going? I dropped out. I just have too much going on. Talk to you soon.

Marcie said...

Fantastic!!!