Sorry to bomb ya with adoption profiles, but we now have another resource where you can send family and friends to look us over. It's a smaller profile, but we are happy to have them out there in as many places as possible. Again, PLEASE feel free to forward this (or any of the others, or all three of them!) to as many people as you know! We also wouldn't mind if anyone wanted to add us to their blog, or even give us a little shout out with a link to profiles/blog/whatevers!
http://www.parentgallery.com/adoptive-profile/lonny-and-amys-parent-profile.htm
Just FYI, I am doing another presentation on adoption at BYU on Monday for my father in law's Intro to Social Work class. I am very excited, as many of these students will be future adoption case workers, and I hope that our stories will get them motivated and come to love adoption with all their hearts. Please keep me in your prayers that I am guided by Spirit to say the right things and that maybe, just maybe, I will be able to touch some hearts about this beautiful miracle!!
Someone gave me a quote recently "Don't ask God to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet". So here I am, folks, dancing as fast as I can!!!
Thanks again for the love and support.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's cute. I really like how it has different qualities you can look for. Interesting that you're the only tennis players and only one with dog and cat. More interesting that there are only 2 loving couples. :)
Post a Comment