It was once again time for the Secret Girls Club to convene and have our monthly meeting. And to celebrate Ginnie, Lisa and Pearl's birthdays! Because sometimes a girl's got to blow off a little steam, and to make sure Joe's Crab Shack had no idea what hit 'em, here is our night in pictures. At least the ones I can share....

Miss Ginnie and her new phone (not a gift from the SGC, THAT will remain our little secret)

Lisa and Marcie, so darn cute!

Ginnie and Pearl (and yes, Ginnie, I can hear you saying "you can see right up my nose!" he he)

Yours truly, who can never resist the urge to perform, even if it's just in Ginnie's camera phone with a knife-ro-phone

The Secret Girls Club...except ..wait! Where's Pearl?

Oh, of course! Doin' the Macarena with the Joe's Crab Shack wait staff!

Honoring the birthday girls with dignity and uber style

The Secret Girls Club..in it's entirety! Great night, girls!
5 comments:
Way too much fun!!!!! I am still laughing!!!! Can't wait for next month. Thanks again!
I love us!
Oh I love it! you guys look like SO MUCH FUN. I am so happy you have such great friends :0)
I do have really great friends...one of whom is my cute sister-in-law in Oklahoma :)
Looks like great fun! I wish I had a friend.
Post a Comment