I would be very remiss if I didn't express gratitude for a very good week. Lots of good things happened and I am feeling so humble and thankful....
-I have 8 gigs coming up, 7 of which are with my band. We have worked so hard and now there seems to be some pay off. I am grateful for the hard work of all the guys and am looking forward to sharing our music all around the valley.
-I lost my 20th pound this week!! Nuff said...
-I actually was able to hold a baby this week...the first time since, well, you know. For me, this was a huge milestone and I am so glad that I was able to do this.
I could not have done it without lots and lots of tender mercy. Whew!
-I have optimism again...no, I mean really. We are certain, certain, certain, that there is a little spirit out there looking for us. We are determined to find that little one and bring him/her home. And we have gathered up new reserves of strength! And I am really grateful for the opportunity I have to go do 2 presentations at BYU this month on adoption, thanks to my Paw-In-Law!!
So much more....I have wonderful wonderful friends who I love so much, one I am hopefully reconnecting with after so very long, others who are there for me every single day, others who I don't talk to so much, but I feel your support and love all the time. So if you don't mind me bragging a little, I am a lucky lucky girl.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I am so happy you had such a good week. I'm working on telling about my week on my braggersblog@blogspot.com.
I'm very slow.
I'm happy you were able to hold a baby. I think it is a very healing step.
I will tell you about when I lost a baby - and I believe that having an adoption fall thru is the same as having a late term miscarriage.
My 4th baby was due on July 13, 1974 - (my grandpa James Burrows birthday). Well I had a miscarriage at 5 months. I thought I would die with the baby. But when I went back to church soon after, my friend was there with her new born baby. She handed me her baby and I held him each Sunday during church. It was a tender mercy to fill my empty arms if not my broken heart.
I know God loves you and Lonny and Connor; and all will work to your good.
Post a Comment