Monday, November 16, 2009
Man Party
We held our first semi-official function with the new kitchen on Saturday. Even though it's not quite finished yet, Lonny hosted a "man party"! There was a big boxing match on pay per view, so a bunch of guys came over for the big fight. It was really fun to try out the new island and see how well it will work for entertaining. We had a taco bar and a brownie sundae bar and I think it was a smash! Before the fight we watched football and ultimate fighting so the testosterone was pretty heavy around here. It was a 6-1 guy to girl ratio for a while there, until Mike and Marcie came. I am grateful for my beautiful friend Marcie who not only helped bring a little girl power in the house (final tally 8-2) but also likes to watch boxing along with me...and makes me laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ummm, helloooo! Where was my personalized invite complete with a fancy ribbon and a spray of perfume? ;)
I say this calls for another party. I can help add a little estrogen to the mix.
Oh there will be another party, girl....and you will get your "spritzie" invite!
I was so glad to be invited! Thanks for all the fun and laughs. Boxing will NEVER be the same for me-who else will laugh at the names and pronunciations with me??? I am just so glad that there is someone else out there who likes to watch men beat each other up, but can't stand watching what goes on in the corner. YUCK!!!! Love ya lots!!!!
Post a Comment