Saturday, April 24, 2010

Atomic Cancellation

I have only had to do this one other time in my singing "career", but we have had to cancel our gig at the Zoo today. I have been terribly ill all week (symptoms including, but not limited to: fever, cough, head-aches, congestion and last but certainly not least, extreme laryngitis) I had hopes that by today, I would be able to squeak through. Unfortunately, the call was made late yesterday afternoon (by the band), that it wouldn't be good to try and force my voice through, even though I was willing to try. Sometimes, it's nice to have these desicions taken out of your hands for you. But it will still bother me. Oh well. The Zoo couldn't have been kinder - big shout out to them - and said they will see us in June.
I am now working on getting better. Thanks everyone for supporting my musical projects - and me!

1 comment:

Ginnie said...

Don't you know you're not allowed to get sick... ever ;) Hope you start feeling better soon!