Connor got himself a fine light-uppity sword at Disneyland...it's pretty cool, it changes colors every few seconds and it's longer than Connor himself. Since then, and a new found interest in Sleeping Beauty, he is into dragon slaying. Just mean ones, he assures me. Just pretend mean ones, he assures me again.
Yesterday he decided to take it to school for show and tell (I am sure Miss Heidi was thrilled). As we were getting him ready Lonny handed him his sword and said "Now you are the prince who protects the princess!". Lonny leaves the room. Connor looks at his sword, looks at me and very seriously says "No, I am Connor William Pehrson and I protect Mommy!" My heart is a puddle of goo.
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
So cute! Same thing mom is the princess for now. I love the saying Angela gave to Dad that said "Some day I will meet my Prince Charming but you will always be my King." She did meet her prince charming!
THAT is super cute!! :-)
Post a Comment