Saturday, April 10, 2010

Califoria Dreamin' - Headin' Home

Our last day. Sigh. We got up and had breakfast and then headed out to spend the morning on Balboa Island. This is a great place! You take a car ferry over and there is a "fun zone" with ferris wheel and other carnival rides. There is a big pavillion on the water and I had the honor of attending a prom there once. But I digress....Balboa has great shopping, lots of cute little shops with stuff by local artists, some great beachwear and just some cheap crap in general! Great eats too (thank you Balboa Bakery for the chocolate croissant I will spend the rest of my life working off). Connor and Lonny went to the beach park and used the swing set, while I grabbed a couple of things (that I absolutely did not need). Back over to the mainland! Packed up, headed towards Vegas where we would spend our last night of vacation. I want to thank Heavenly Father that we had a wonderful safe trip, and Lonny (for being patient when I directed us on two wrong turns) and Connor (big props for the potty) for being my adventure buddies. Love you!!!






No comments: