If you ever wanted a chance to take your best verbal shot at me, now is the time to do it! I can't defend myself!! I woke up this morning and I got nothin'!!! Good thing it's my day off....
I was a little hoarse yesterday and I had to sing last night- I barely made it through my song....it was scary! But after I was done, I could tell my voice was worse than it was before. So bad that I had a conversation with Ginnie that went something like this....
A: "Sheesh! Just call me 'Croaky'"
G: "Cookie? I mean, it's cute and all but why do you want me to call you that?"
A: Deep, hoarse sigh.
However, I do like the thought of being called "Cookie"!!! It IS kinda cute!
Anyway, it is quite a dilema for me not to be able to sing or talk. I am sure I will make up for lost time. Send me good positive vocal chord thoughts today....my son is taking full advantage of this and I need all the help I can get!!!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I have lost my voice twice in the last 6 weeks, it's terrible! I hope you don't get as sick as I was, BOTH times! Take lot's of Zicam, zinc, and echinacia (sp?) and I hope you get it back soon! Good luck. Also, kids are none the worse for a few days without any talking from mom!
It's ok Cookie, I know you like it.
Post a Comment