I have been thinking about all of my beautiful friends who have been so supportive over the last month and a half....
Music is such a healer...it has been INSTRUMENTAL (pun intended) in getting me back on the road home (inch by inch). I thought about this song today...it is on my playlist below. Listen to it and know that it is dedicated to all of you amazing women (and guys)who have prayed for me, wrote encouraging messages, held my hands, handed me kleenex, offered to repaint the baby's room, made me go out for pedicures (that one was tough, I know), allowed me to cry, allowed me to breathe, listened to my darkest thoughts then shooed them away, told me to write a damn song, understood that Christmas is the worst time in the world to have to sing because of all the songs about babies, helped me stand, gone through your own pain and still found comfort to give and just loved me. I simply don't have the words so I'll let Karmina say them for me. Have a wonderful day.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
We love you!
What a beautiful song and post. I'm not sure what has happened recently, but I am sorry things have been hard lately. If it's what I think it is, I am so sorry. I have been there, and I know how difficult it can be. I would love to get together after the New Year. I hope you, too, have a wonderful holiday season. Take Care!
We are here and love you lots!
Post a Comment