I know this is super short notice, but I wanted to make you aware of a happening tonight...music to get you into the holiday spirit and the opportunity to donate to a great cause.
Another wonderful, courageous woman that I have had the opportunity to get to know is fighting breast cancer. This is not the girl I have been blogging about, but a sweetheart that I have met through Lonny's family. Her name is Dana and her fight started about 3 years ago. She is doing well, but the battle has taken a financial toll.
There will be a benefit concert tonight for Dana by a popular local artist named Jonathan Caanan. I am not familiar with his work, but I have heard the name and I already love him for what he is doing for this awesome woman. Here are the details:
http://www.aseasonforhope.blogspot.com/
If you can make it, great - we won't be able to come, but I am looking into other ways to donate...I will keep you posted in case you are interested.
I don't get to see Dana very often, but she is absolutely lovely and has an amazing spirit. Please know that you are in our thoughts and prayers, Dana and we are sure this concert will be a great success!!!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment