Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Place Yer Orders

One of the few good things that has happened lately is that my band (Atomic Amy and the Spent Rods) has recorded the demo CD and the final mix will be ready any minute! If you would like a copy of your very own, get a hold of me and let me how you would like to receive it....I can send you a zip file (look at me the big old techno-geek) or burn you a CD! The only condition is that you play it for anybody who will listen!!

5 comments:

Marcy said...

Is a comment on your blog a good enough way to "get a hold" of you? I HAVE to have one! We wore out your "All Aboard" CD a long time ago!

Misty said...

Me too.. Me too! I want one!

Pehrson Gang said...

We would love one! Thanxs for sharing.

Marcie said...

I would love a cd!!!!! Thanks!

Edy said...

I can't wait, I've worn out several of the All Aboard cd's. I'll take it every way, techie.