Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Tough Day

Two of my closest and most awesome friends are having a rough day and need your prayers.

My sweet friend, whose name I can't mention yet, because she does not want everyone to know, is undergoing surgery today to battle breast cancer. She needs prayer for strength to fight. I know that she is very scared yet I also know that she is very brave. Please keep her in your thoughts today...you don't have to know someone to pray for them and make an impact! I want you to know, my friend, that I love you and I believe in you!!!

Another friend, Kelli - the cute girl in charge of my "heart attack" lost her father suddenly and unexpectedly a few days ago. Today is his funeral. My heart breaks for her - I know what it is like to lose your Daddy. We love you Kell and we are praying for you and your entire family.

Whew~I INSIST that there will be good news to post soon!

No comments: