Over there on the right hand side, we have our adoption profile. LDS has made it new and improved with lots more pictures and personal information about us. There are still some kinks being worked out (some pictures are blurry, etc) but we would love your feedback and would really love it if you would pass it on to people you think would be interested. We will soon have another profile up to tell you about, through Parent Profiles, that we are excited about too...any minute! Most importantly, please keep us in your prayers! We are so anxious to bring a new little one home....we just have to find him/her!!! Thanks and we love you!!!
BY THE WAY: To all my beautiful adoption friends, if you are by chance attending the Utah Adoption Council conference tomorrow, stop by and say hi to me at the FSA booth...I'm womanning (as opposed to manning) it from 10:30-12:30 and would love to hug you!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow - that is a great change they made to the profiles. I love your introductory page. I'm assuming you already know about the glitch that you can't click on any pictures and view them - it just changes the caption, not the picture. Anyway, I love that you have all the different pictures now. And the questionaire is so fun! I think this is a better way for the birth parents to get a sense of personality, not just information. Good job putting it together! I can't wait to see the other one.
Thanks for the comment...I'm not experiencing that though. Hmmm...well, I will be re-uploading the pictures over the week-end, maybe that will fix it!
Post a Comment