Monday, December 29, 2008

Call the Doctah!

I seem to have developed a case of "sitonyerbuttitis".... a condition that many have, but few will admit to. It effects everyone a little differently, but mine seemed to onset through reading and posting on blogs and through my new Facebook addiction. Yike! I need a cure....Christmas stuff is starting to pile up all around me and I am going to get buried here if I don't get up and dig myself out of the computer room....Help!

BTW....thank you for all the CD requests through posting, phone calls and in person....the final cut is almost ready...I am going to test out the not so final cut at Marcie's NY party...and just a reminder, some of it is pretty loud, rockin' music....you may want to protect your children's ears before listening to make sure there will be no decible damage.

Anyway, I am going to work on peeling myself off this chair. One...two...three! Nah, it's too comfortable. I need professional help!! What gets you out of your pajamas during the holidays??

4 comments:

Marcy said...

I'm in the most serious stages of sitonyerbuttitis. I was also threatened by Christmas a plenty piling up around me and taking on a life of its own. There's something about 80's music that gets me off my butt and into cleaning mode. Halleluja, "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!" So after not showering or changing out of my muumuu for 3 days, I got up, packed away all that is commercialized Christmas, and cleaned! Only the iPod can bring miracles like that! Only the iPod!

Stephanie said...

It's called go-to-work-itis!!!!

Amy said...

I respectfully decline Stephanie's prescription.

Deidra said...

I too have the same problem. I did however go to the gym today for the first time in months. I am hoping that will help energize me. So far, I just keep looking at my bed and wondering if Zack will play his video game while I nap. Hmmmm... I am no help to you. Good luck!